Thursday, April 26, 2012

Confession Time....

About 2 years ago I was horrified to discover I had breached the 100 kg mark. I went and signed up with Sureslim, forked out about $800 and lost 15 kgs. But... it was so restrictive. I was constantly hungry, tired, grumpy and fell off the wagon often.

I put on about 5 kgs and have remained there for the past year or so...

Now I HATE admitting my weight, even to my own husband, but in the name of transparency and accountability I just need to suck it up and put it out there. 

So here goes.... (insert panicked breathing here)...... My starting weight on Tuesday the 24th of April, 2012 was 91.8kgs. Mr Dukan was 110kgs.

Here we are, four days in and I'm pleased to say that this morning I weighed in at 99.5kgs. That's 2.5 kgs!!! (well near enough for my liking... ;) )

Mr Dukan tells me he is down 3kgs, but will take a snap in the morning as evidence.

I am amazed as I feel we have been eating like sumo wrestlers without the training. This is with NO exercise due to a partially dislocated knee cap.We have decided to do the full 10 days on Attack so I can't wait to see how we go.

Got a turkey breast out defrosting for dinner, will post some pics and our food diary tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment